- Slept in (+)
- Met up with friend for conversation/studying (+)
- Me: Have you ever been in love with someone who doesn’t love you back?
Friend: Uh oh.
[30 minutes of angst later]
Friend: Well, you should probably just cut off all contact with him.
Me: Damn it. (+/-)
- Somehow got into angsty and occasionally heartbreaking virtual conversation with said person for whom I hold a torch in vain that takes all afternoon, resolves nothing, and yet feels like a step forward in terms of…something (- at the time/+ perhaps in retrospect)
- Got annoyed with neighbors playing “I Want You To Want Me” every 10 minutes for an hour. Universe, you’re not as hilarious as you think. (-)
- Spent two hours on the porch with neighborhood cat snoring in my lap and reading semi-decent Cockles fics (+)
- Spent another hour on the couch with my own cats reading more semi-decent Cockles and answering student emails (+)
- Discovered that one of my Destiel fics inspired another writer to create her own take on the story’s scenario. A scenario penned, ironically, by said person who must endure my unrequited love. (+)
- Resolve that the universe has sick sense of humor. (sigh)